2 bedroom commercial property for saleDuncombe Street, Kingsbridge, TQ7
- Detached Potential Investment Property
- Modern two storey two bedroomed Maisonette
- Ground Floor light industrial building
- Self-contained First Floor Office
A Detached Potential Investment Property that comprises a modern two storey two bedroomed Maisonette and is attached to a large ground floor light Industrial building and self contained first floor office over providing some 1,300 square feet of good commercial space. Waterloo Place is situated adjacent to the Kingsbridge Fire Station in a central position within the Town. The main shopping centre is some 300 yards. Energy Rating E & F.
The workshop part of the building is constructed of concrete blockwork and the residential part is cavity wall construction.
The Accommodation of The Flat provides:
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-69655664.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5997916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Head, Kingsbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.