Commercial Development for saleSunderland High School, Mowbray Road, Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, SR2
5,527 sq. m.
- 59,492 sq ft (5,527 sq m)
- Total 5,527 sq ft (59,686 sq ft) on a site of 3.42 acres
- Superb location in desirable residential area
- Comprising five buildings and sports pitches
- Two Grade II listed buildings
- With development potential subject to planning
- Price on application
The property is located within the Ashbrooke Conservation Area in Sunderland. The area is characterized by Victorian terraced housing, churches and historic parks and comprises 185 acres south of the city centre.
The school campus is located at the junction of Mowbray Road and Ryhope Road, approximately 1 km south of the city centre and 1 minutes walk from Park Lane Bus and Metro Interchange, in a high quality residential area Ryhope Road provides direct access to both the city centre and south to the A19.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-69656375.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2010076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Newcastle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.