Commercial Property for saleLarchfield House, Coniscliffe Road, Darlington, County Durham, DL3
13,517 sq. ft.
- 13,517 sq ft (1,255 sq m)
- Site area 1,255.7 sq m (13,516.6 sq ft)
- Affluent location
- Gross rental income £74,820 per annum
- 13 Flats and 5 Terraced Houses
Significant end of terrace residential investment opportunity. The property is located on the corner of Coniscliffe Road and Larchfield Street, Darlington. Coniscliffe Road is an affluent area of Darlington on the periphery of the town centre. The area benefits from a reasonable level of services and facilities. The subject property, known as Larchfield House, is a significant end terrace residential investment opportunity. The premises comprise a mix of one and two bedroom flats together with five terrace houses forming the entirety of Larchfield House. The majority of the demise is occupied on either six or 12 month Assured Shorthold Tenancies with only one 3 bedroom house currently unoccupied. A full tenancy schedule is available on request. The premises benefit from ample private car parking to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-69656897.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 63690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Newcastle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.