6 bedroom mixed use for saleDrakewalls, Gunnislake
Withdrawn from Market
- VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE - CLICK THE 'VIDEO TOUR'/'VIRTUAL TOUR' TAB
- Bed & Breakfast
- 6 Bed Detached Period House
- Detached 2 Bed Coach House
- Triple Garage With Services Connected. Potential Conversion (STPC)
- Pretty Garden With Lawned & Patio Areas
- Views of the Tamar Valley and Dartmoor
- Period Features
- Extended Modern Kitchen
VIDEO/VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE for this property. A rare opportunity to purchase an up and running Bed & Breakfast in a property full of character in the popular Tamar Valley. With 6 bedrooms in the main house along with a 2 bed detached coach house there is real scope to grow the business or have the property as a family home with separate accommodation for a dependent relative. A range of period features remain in the property including original skirting boards, wooden doors and a wonderful staircase. The kitchen can be found in a more modern extension and has been recently updated with a high gloss kitchen with polished quartz work surface and tiled flooring benefiting from far reaching views to Dartmoor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-69693602.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8268499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.