Mixed Use for saleTwyford Abbey Parade, Hanger Lane, W5
4,989 sq. ft.
- 4,989 sq ft (463 sq m)
- Investment Opportunity
- 1850 sq. ft. Ground Floor A3 Restaurant
- 3 x 3 Bedroom occupied flats achieving £55,800 pa
- Potential income from the premises £105,800 pa
- Close to Hanger Lane Station
- Located on Hanger Lane Roundabout
- 2 Allocated Rear Parking Bays
- EPC Rating Class D
A commanding double fronted corner plot situated on Hanger Lane roundabout which connects the A40 with the North Circular and moments away from Hanger Lane's Central line underground station.
This great investment opportunity to purchase a large A3 commercial ground floor restaurant with a further 3 x 3 bedroom flats currently occupied on the 1st and 2nd floors.
This recently refurbished, modern, vacant ground floor A3 Commercial restaurant totals approx. 1973 sq. ft. with a potential market rent of £50,000 per annum
Flat 1: 3 bedroom flat totals approx. 1032 sq. ft. achieving £1650 pcm
Flat 2: 3 bedroom flat totals approx. 1032 sq. ft. achieving £1600 pcm
Flat 3: 3 bedroom flat totals approx. 952 sq. ft. achieving £1400 pcm
The property is available as a whole at a guide price of £1,999,000.
Each party to bear their own legal costs.
Strictly by appointment through Gibbs Gillespie.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-69723884.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA170028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.