Commercial Development for saleTHE READING ROOMS, BLACKPOOL LANE, ST MICHAELS ON WYRE, PR3
Offers in Excess of
- PREVIOUSLY USED AS A PUBLIC MEETING ROOMS
- POTENTIAL STPP TO BE CREATED INTO A DETACHED RESIDENTIAL DWELLING
- STPP - POTENTIAL FOR EXTENSION - SEE PLANS
- REAR GARDEN AND GARAGE
- VIEWINGS AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT
This building has a formal address of St Michaels Reading Room Committee, Blackpool Lane/Garstang Road, St Michaels, Preston, Lancashire, PR3 0TJ.
- See attached plan that provides an overview of the subject property and its grounds.
- Subject to planning consent there is potential to change the use of the public meeting rooms and the formation of a single detached dwelling. There is potential for permitted development and extension on the ground floor and the erection of a garage to the rear.
- Plans have been drawn by Lytham based architects Firth Architects who are willing to speak with interested parties in relation to the planning potential for the building/site. Please contact Joel Firth by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The building and site may have alternative uses also and all interest and enquiries are invited.
Viewings available via appointment - 01772 280500 / 01253 316919 - Option1
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-69756851.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Salwick (5.7 mi)
Disclaimer - Property reference 5542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.