2 bedroom retail property (high street) for saleWelles Street, Sandbach
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY
- CURRENTLY ACHIEVING A YIELD OF OVER 6%
- CURRENTLY VERY WELL REGARDED BEAUTY BUSINESS
- OPEN PLAN GROUND FLOOR AREA
- TWO FIRST FLOOR ROOMS
- SANDBACH TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
- VIEWINGS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT
- CALL 01270 763200 TO ARRANGE A VIEWING
This commercial property is prominently located within Sandbach Town Centre and is a good investment opportunity, generating an income from a well regarded local beauty business.
Agents Remarks - The property comprises of ground floor accommodation including a main open-plan room (reception and treatment area), storage room, kitchen and 2 first floor rooms (currently utilised as treatment rooms), separate WC/Washroom.
The well presented interior is in excellent condition throughout and should be viewed for full appreciation (viewing strictly by appointment with Stephenson Browne).
An excellent trading location within a bustling and lively town centre. The current tenant has a rolling 3 month tenancy and would like to extend with the new owner, if possible.
Ground Floor -
Open-Plan Reception Room - 7.70m x 3.35m (25'3 x 11') - Large multi-panelled sash front window, wall mounted electric storage heaters, wood effect flooring, ceiling light points, staircase ascending to the First Floor.
Store Room - 2.13m x 2.08m (7' x 6'10) - UPVc double glazed window to the side, wall mounted electric heater, wood effect flooring, ceiling light point.
Kitchen - 3.61m x 2.08m (11'10 x 6'10) - Fitted with a good range of modern white fronted wall and base units, space for appliances, sink unit and mixer tap, space for stools, UPVc double glazed window and door to the side.
First Floor -
Landing - Wood effect flooring, ceiling light point.
Room One - 3.35m x 2.82m (11' x 9'3) - Window to front, electric heater, ceiling light point, wood effect flooring.
Room Two - 4.93m x 1.42m (16'2 x 4'8) - UPVc double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted electric heater, ceiling light point.
Wc / Wash Room - 2.29m x 2.08m (7'6 x 6'10) - Modern suite comprises; WC, vanity wash basin with cupboard below, UPVc double glazed window, built in cupboard, slate effect flooring, beam ceiling.
Outside - The property has immediate frontage to the pavement at the front.
To the rear there is a small yard and a gate providing access to the side.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27355726. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephenson Browne Ltd, Sandbach - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.