Healthcare Facility for saleSpringfield Mount (including Coach House, 19 Springfield Mount, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS2 9NG
- Attractive Grade II listed period property
- Includes detached two storey Coach House
- Alternative use opportunity (STP)
- Close proximity to Leeds University, Hyde Park, Headingley and Leeds city centre
- Offers in the region of £1,050,000
Springfield House is an 18th century, Grade II listed, detached three storey, red brick property that sits under a pitched slate roof. The Coach House is located to the eastern boundary of the site and comprises a detached, brick built, two storey structure with adjoining conservatory. Externally, there is a landscaped garden to the front with walkways leading to the rear of the property. There is parking for approximately 10 vehicles to the rear with vehicular access leading to Hyde Terrace. The property sits on a plot of circa 0.35 acres.
Internally, the property provides accommodation over basement, ground, and first floors with principal access from the northern elevation. There is designated access to basement level from the western elevation. Internally, the accommodation is currently arranged for clinical services with a mix of offices and meeting rooms at ground and first floors. The basement comprises a number of individual treatment rooms, a pharmacy and reception area.
The Coach House comprises further office accommodation arranged over ground and first floors with ancillary kitchen and toilet facilities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-69820730.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Springfield_Mount_Leeds. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Ltd, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.