Office for sale1 Rosebery Avenue, London, United Kingdom EC1R 4SR
3,927 sq. ft.
- 3,927 sq ft (364 sq m)
- Warehouse-style building in prime EC1 location.
- Moments from Exmouth Market and The Mount Pleasant Sorting Office site as well as Farringdon and Chancery Lane Stations.
- Virtual Freehold (122 years unexpired).
- 3,972 Sq Ft (NIA) over upper ground and lower ground floors.
- Vacant possession within 12 months.
- Single let to The Frontline Organisation until 06/02/2019 (outside L&T Act 1954)
- Asset management opportunities include regearing the occupational lease and / or head lease, refurbishing the premises and change of use (STP).
- Excellent natural light and ceiling height in both floors.
- Seeking offers in excess of £3,450,000. A purchase at this level reflects a net initial yield of 7.17%, assuming purchaser costs of 6.8% and a low capital value of £878 psf.
We are seeking offers in excess of £3,450,000 (Three Million Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand). A purchase at this level reflects a capital value of £878 psf.
A self-contained office premises arranged over upper ground and lower ground floors totalling 3,972 sqft (369 sq. m approx) situated on the West side of Rosebery Avenue, close to its junction with Laystall Street.
The property provides warehouse-style space, with excellent ceiling height, natural light and original features throughout. The premises has been refurbished recently, and has the benefit of original exposed brickwork, a feature metal staircase and new kitchens and WC/shower facilities.
The building is within walking distance of Chancery Lane (Central Line) and Farringdon (Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Elizabeth (December 2018) Lines and Thameslink) underground stations which provide excellent access across London.
Bus routes along Rosebery Avenue, Clerkenwell Road and Gray’s Inn Road also provide easy access around the Capital.
125 year Long Leasehold from March 2015 (unexpired term of 122 years).
Within the last decade, the City Fringe has seen a significant shift in office demand, with Clerkenwell becoming one of the most desirable places to work in Central London. Clerkenwell has been an attractive location for a number of industries; notably for various creative and media lead companies enjoying the amenities which the local area has to offer.
The building is situated within close proximity to the junction where Rosebery Avenue meets Clerkenwell Road. The area boasts a variety of local amenities including Exmouth Market and Leather Lane catering for the lunch time trade. The area is home to a diverse collection of excellent cafes, bars and restaurants.
The property is moments from the Mount Pleasant sorting office site, which will include residential, retail, offices and public space.
We have been informed that the property is elected for VAT.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 18509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Susskind & Company, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.