Retail Property (high street) for sale178 Clarence Road, London E5 8DY
Offers in Excess of
635 sq. ft.
- 635 sq ft (58 sq m)
- An ideal opportunity for an owner occupier/investor seeking a freehold asset in fashionable Hackney location
- Vacant retail shop (upon completion) and basement and yard
- Benefit of ground rent from 2 upper flats already sold on long leases
- Central Hackney/Clapton location
The mixed use commercial building comprises a ground floor & basement A1 retail unit currently trading as a butcher shop (trading over 30 years) and a rear yard area. The upper parts comprise of 2 x 1 bedroom apartments which have already been sold off on long leases producing ground rents of £150 per annum each. There is no service charge at the present time.
The property is situated at the northern end of Clarence Road, just off Lower Clapton Road(A107) and 10 minutes walk to Clapton Station (National Rail connecting to Liverpool Street Station)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 19045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Limited, Stirling Ackroyd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.