Trade Counter for saleSpeed Road, Tipton, West Midlands, DY4
461 sq. m.
- Business for sale
- 4,962 sq ft (461 sq m)
- Ref 14361 H
Beauty Care Supplies ltd was established in 1988 to supply Afro Caribbean hair care products and hairdressing accessories and hair extensions (both human and synthetic hairs) to retail shops, chemists and salons across the UK.
The business carries a huge product range from manufacturers from across the world and prides itself on the quality of its customer care and service. Beauty Care Supplies Ltd is a wholesaler and currently open to trade only.
The business is being sold albeit very reluctantly so the owners can enjoy a well earned retirement.
The sale includes a quality website and the business enjoys good visibility on the internet. The business has a database of existing customers
Scope to improve
1. Advertising and marketing campaign
2. Extend the opening hours
3. E commerce website to enable online purchasing.
4. Open retail shops.
5. Maximise the use of social media
6. Consider employing a sales Manager to canvass for more business
7. Explore online discounters such as Groupon and Wowcher.
Tipton is a town in the borough of Sandwell in the West Midlands it has a population of approximately 39,000. Tipton is located halfway between Birmingham and Wolverhampton. The area has direct bus links with the towns of Dudley, Walsall, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Sedgeley, West Bromwich and Oldbury.
Tipton Railway Station started a multi-million pond Refurbishment in September 2009 and the Station was reopened in March 2010 and offers direct links to Wolverhampton, Birmingham and Coventry.
The business is situated on an industrial estate alongside other complimentary businesses, is well signed and has free parking immediately to the front.
The business is situated in a single storey, brick built end terraced industrial unit under a pitched roof. The business relocated to these premises in 2012 having been in Birmingham previously and much money was spent by the owners refurbishing and upgrading the premises. It is presented and maintained to the very highest standards.
A very generously proportioned warehouse (5000sq.ft)with high ceilings, concrete flooring, fluorescent lighting and comprehensively racked out with display areas. The premises have had replacement, double glazed windows and central heating.
There are two generous offices along with a secure reception area.
We are advised leasehold with the current lease being arranged on a rolling basis although we are further advised that the current landlord would be happy to negotiate a mutually acceptable lease with a new owner. The rent is a very reasonable £12,000 per annum.
Business rates are approximately £5000 per annum currently
Monday to Friday 9.00am -5.00pm.
The business is owner managed by the current owners (2) although the business employed many more staff previously.
The business reports a current turnover of roughly £50,000 per annum but the business has had turnover previously of approximately £800,000. The business is currently being run at a pace to suit due to health problems.
REASONS TO BUY
1. A well established business with an enviable reputation and many existing customers
2. Represents a massive opportunity for an ambitious and entrepreneurial new owner to increase the turnover significantly, business is currently being run at a pace to suit.
3. Current owner happy to offer an handover and coaching to ensure the continued success of the business.
4. Includes stock at value
5. Little or no competition locally
6. Includes quality website.
7. Needs to be viewed to appreciate the opportunity this great business represents.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14361H. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hilton Smythe, Bolton . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.