Restaurant for saleNostalgia Tea Rooms & Function Room, 215 - 217 Lord Street, Southport, PR8
Withdrawn from Market
- BUSINESS SALE
- Established Victorian Themed Tea Room/Restaurant with Circa 90 Covers
- Southport Town Centre Location with Views over Lord Street
- Function Room Licensed For 100
- Fully Licenced & Level 5 Hygiene Rating
- Turnover in Excess of £200,000
BUSINESS SALE - Premium £130,000 plus SAV
Rent - £25,000 per annum exclusive
Well-presented and fully equipped Tea Room/Restaurant Premises with Separate Function Room & 2 Bed Owners Living Accommodation.
We are advised Nostalgia Tea Rooms has been trading since 1983 and offers a unique opportunity to purchase an established & licensed Victorian themed tearoom with traditionally dressed waiter service and a variety of menu offerings to include breakfasts, light bites, main meals, desserts, cream teas, afternoon teas and a selection of beverages.
The opening hours are currently Monday - Saturday 9.30am - 4.30pm, Sunday and Bank Holidays 10 - 4.30pm. The business has the benefit of premises license, along with a level 5 food hygiene rating and frequently receives 5 star ratings on Trip Advisor.
The tea rooms are accessed via a dedicated ground floor Lord Street entrance, with stairs leading to the first floor tea rooms offering an open plan seating area (circa 90 covers) kitchen/preparation area, customer toilets and store room. The second floor presents open plan function room accommodation with bar and fully equipped kitchen. We understand the function room is licensed for 100 people. The third floor offers 2 bedroom owners accommodation with lounge, kitchen, bathroom & office. There is also a laundry room and male & female WC's.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-70017602.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1165FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.