Pub for saleCampbell's Landing, 21 - 23 The Beach, Clevedon, Somerset, BS21
Sold by Us
4,300 sq. ft.
- The property fronts Clevedon Pier and benefits from sea views
- Large ground floor Gross Internal Area of approximately 4,300 square feet
- Eight bedroom en-suite accommodation with excellent potential for B&B
- Alternate use potential subject to obtaining the necessary consents
Campbell's Landing is an imposing four storey detached property of stone construction beneath numerous pitched and flat roofs and is located in Clevedon, a charming Victorian seaside town within North Somerset located 13 miles west of Bristol and just off Junction 22 of the M5 motorway. The pub is located opposite Clevedon Pier and benefits from sea views. The neighbouring properties comprise of mainly residential dwellings and licensed properties. The property has eight bedroom en-suite accommodation with excellent potential for B&B and a large ground floor Gross Internal Area of approximately 4,300 square feet.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-70021763.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James A Baker, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.