Land for sale18-20 EMPRESS DRIVE, BLACKPOOL, FY2
Sold by Us
- PLANS DRAWN FOR 4 NO. THREE BEDROOM HOUSES
- SUBJECT TO PLANNING PERMISSION
- CLEARED SITE - SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- NORTH SHORE BLACKPOOL
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS & AMENITIES
- SURROUNDING RESIDENTIAL AREAS
This potential residential development site (STPP)
occupies a sought after location in North Shore, Blackpool.
Empress Drive connects onto the Promenade and also to
main arterial routes providing access throughout Blackpool
and the Fylde Coast.
The cleared site has had plans drawn for 4 no. three
bedroom houses and is subject to planning permission. Plans and planning information is available on request via
Site viewings are available direct to the location.
Any queries please contact our office or email:
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-70025093.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.