Land for saleLand At Slaidburn, Slaidburn Crescent, Southport, PR9
- Plans Prepared For Indicative Scheme Of Seven Self-Contained B2 (Industrial) Units
- Indicative Scheme To Provide A Total Gross Internal Area Of Approximately 1,120 Sq M (12,050 Sq Ft Approx) - Excluding Any Potential Mezzanine Floors.
- Freehold Title - Copy Of The Land Registry Entry Is Available On Request.
- Very Rare Opportunity To Purchase Employment Development Land In The Southport Area.
- Preliminary Ground Investigation Report - Available On Request.
- A Copy Of The Existing Planning Consent And Conditions Are Available On Request
A roughly rectangular cleared parcel of land extending to approximately 0.6 acres - subject to confirmation of the Deeds.
Plans have been prepared by RAL Architects for a light industrial/B2 scheme, which in turn would provide seven self-contained units providing a gross internal area, from plans provided, of approximately 12,000 square feet or thereabouts, excluding any future potential mezzanine floors that could be accommodated.
Copies of these indicative plans and planning consent with conditions (D2/2016/00482) are available on request and the vendors would consider sales on a planning conditional basis.
We also understand the preliminary ground investigation report has also been commissioned, copy of which is available on request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-70050032.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.