Commercial Property for saleYelverton
Offers in Region of
- Two Adjoining Freehold Shops Let on Commercial Leases
- Prime Location in Popular Small Town on the Edge of Dartmoor
- Available Together or as Separate Lots
- Quality Tenants, Well Pharmacies & Mansbridge Balment without Break to 2027
- Rents: Lot 1 - £15,000 (Subject to Rent Review) & Lot 2 - £11,500
A Freehold commercial investment which comprises 2 adjoining retail premises located in prime position in Yelverton, which is located on the South-Western Edge of Dartmoor National Park between the town of Tavistock (6 miles distant to the North) and the City of Plymouth (10 miles distant to the South) all connected by the A386.
Yelverton is a sought after residential area with a small but busy centre based around Moorland Villas with a range of local shops and services. The premises are highly visible from the main road and front a public car park making them extremely accessible for customers.
This field investment is available as a whole or in two lots. Number 8 Moorland Villas is the Yelverton Pharmacy and let to the national chain of Well Pharmacies which was originally the National Co Operative Chemists. Number 9 Moorland Villas is let to Mansbridge Balment Estate Agents and has been combined with an adjoining shop not part of this Sale to form a spacious property show room. Mansbridge Balment are a reputable local estate agent with six offices and proudly state 'More Homes Sold in PL19 and PL20 in 2016 (source: Rightmove) Than Any Other Estate Agents'.
To the rear of both shops, there is a large car park providing an excellent additional amenity and perhaps with some future potential subject to planning permission.
For further information please contact the agents, Bettesworths.
Internal inspections can be arranged via the Agents although interested parties should first visit the premises and undertake an external viewing of the retail area as a customer. Further information and copies of leases can be obtained from the Agents.
3 parking spaces with access from the rear. The property is let on an occupational lease dated 3rd April 2013 for a period until 29th April 2027 without break. The lease is on Fully Repairing and Insuring Terms with 3-year Rent Reviews and the 2016 Rent Review was £11,500 Per Annum. Price Guide: Offers in the Region of £165,000 Freehold. Offers are invited for the properties individually or as a whole subject to current leases.
LOT 1 - 8 MOORLAND VILLAS
RETAIL SHOP WITH FRONTAGE
INTERNAL SHOP DEPTH
MINIMUM INTERNAL WIDTH
PRINCIPLE RETAIL AREA
9' 4'' x 26' 10'' (2.84m x 8.18m)
7' 2'' x 6' 6'' (2.18m x 1.98m)
TOTAL ANCILLARY AREA
LOT 2 - 9 MOORLAND VILLAS
RETAIL SHOP FRONTAGE
RETAIL SHOP DEPTH
14' 5'' x 15' 5'' (4.39m x 4.70m)
(Sub divided with internal partitions).
8' 8'' x 4' 11'' (2.63m x 1.49m)
NET INTERNAL AREA
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8301113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bettesworths, Torquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.