Land for saleLLANDDONA, NR BEAUMARIS
- Superb Opportunity To Purchase 2 Plots Of Land
- Outline Planning Permission For Single Storey Dwellings (Has Lapsed)
- Application Number 22C180
- Situated In The Rural Village of Llanddona
- 2 Miles From The Historic Town Of Beaumaris
- Close To All Local Amenities
A rare opportunity to acquire development land bordering on to an area of outstanding natural beauty at Llanddona Anglesey. The site is made up of two level, spacious plots with outline planning permission for single storey dwellings (application number: 22C180), although this has now lapsed. The site is located in a highly desirable location on the outskirts of this semi rural village and includes an option to purchase additional ground where the former dwelling known as Arwel Bach was sited. The site lies in close proximity to local amenities within this conservation area. The historic town of Beaumaris and the magnificent beaches of Red Wharf Bay, and surrounding coastline are in convenient travelling distance from the development as is the A55 expressway, allowing rapid transit throughout Anglesey, to the mainland and beyond.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-70091438.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 148054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dafydd Hardy, Menai Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.