2 bedroom mixed use for sale52-52a George Street, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY1
- Fish and Chip Shop with 2 Bed House
- Central Blackpool
- All Year Round Trading Location
- Oldest Fish and Chip Shop in Blackpool
- Recently Ceased Trading Due to Retirement
- Tremendous Potential
- House in Lovely Order
- Viewing Recommended
We have been informed that this is the oldest fish and chip shop in Blackpool having been founded in the early 1900,s.
Our client ceased trading in 2016 due to their retirement, but the premises is fully equipped and ready for re-opening.
Main Shop (approx. 163 sq. ft.) with non-slip flooring, tiled floors and range of equipment to include 2 pan commercial range, Servery Counter, Bain Marie, Freezer, Microwave x 2, Tea and Coffee machine and Till.
Preparation room (approx. 47 sq. ft.) with tiled walls and tiled floors, housing a Chipper, Rumbler and Fridge Freezer.
Separate Entrance leading to:
Ground Floor - Private Accommodation
Dining Room (approx. 154 sq. ft.) with wood effect flooring
Fitted Kitchen (approx. 54 sq. ft.)
Lounge (approx. 205 sq. ft.)
Master Bedroom (approx. 129 sq. ft.) With wood effect flooring
Bedroom 2 (approx. 55 sq. ft.)
Bathroom (approx. 28 sq. ft.) comprising 3 piece suite with shower over bath
EXTERIOR: Forecourt to the front with Car Parking for 1 Motor Vehicle. Yard to the rear with shed
BUSINESS: We are informed the business ceased trading in February 2016, allowing for our client to retire.
VIEWING: By appointment through Kenricks.
WE CAN ASSIST IN ARRANGING FOR THE PURCHASE OF YOUR NEW BUSINESS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 00C804K. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kenricks Commercial Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Kenricks Commercial Estate Agents, Blackpool on 0125 346 9132.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.