Office for saleSt Gabriel's Avenue, Peverell
- Useful Office/Workshop Space
- Central Peverell Location
- Ideal for a Small Business
- Parking for One Small Car
- Enclosed Garden Space
- Potential for Further Development
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Workshop & Attic Office Room
- Call us to view on 01752 500018
- EPC - to be confirmed.
Cross Keys Estates are delighted to present this interesting and unusual investment opportunity comprising a useful workshop and office space found within the heart of the popular residential area of Peverell. The property offers great potential for storage space or to run a small business from and could possibly provide further future potential for uses such as a residential dwelling, subject to obtaining all of the usual planning and building consents from Plymouth City Council. The accommodation comprises a large workshop/office on the ground floor together with a further attic style office room at first floor level, which is accessed via a fixed wooden staircase. From the ground floor workshop there is a door leading to a hardstand area to the front of the property providing private parking for a small vehicle and access to the cobbled service lane. There is also a small private garden with this property. Contact us on 01752 500018 to arrange an internal inspection.
Plymouth - Plymouth is a city on the south coast of Devon, about 37 miles south-west of Exeter and 190 miles west-south-west of London, between the mouths of the rivers Plym to the east and Tamar to the west where they join Plymouth Sound to form the boundary with Cornwall, it is also adjacent to one of the most natural harbours in the world. To the North is the Dartmoor National Park extending to over 300 square miles and which provides excellent recreational facilities. The city is home to more than 260,000 people, making it the 30th most populated city in the United Kingdom and the second-largest city in the South West, after Bristol and has a full range of shopping, educational and sporting facilities. There is mainline train service to London (Paddington) and to Penzance in West Cornwall. Plymouth is governed locally by Plymouth City Council and is represented nationally by three MPs. Plymouth's economy remains strongly influenced by shipbuilding and seafaring including ferry links to Brittany and Spain, but has tended toward a university/student economy since the early 2000's. It has the largest operational naval base in Western Europe – HMNB Devonport.
Ground Floor Office/Workshop - 6.94m x 2.74m (22'9" x 9'0") -
First Floor Office - 4.09m x 2.74m (13'5" x 9'0") -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27463444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cross Keys Estate Agents Ltd, Plymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.