Land for saleDunheved Fields, Launceston
- Level building plot with planning consent
- Outline consent for four bedroom dwelling
- Situated in a popular residential area
- Walking distance of town centre
- Schools, hospital, and convenience shop nearby
- Good access to A30 dual carriageway
- Mains gas available to site
Level building plot with consent for a detached four bedroom dwelling with attached garage. Situated in a popular, well established residential area. Within level walking distance of the town centre. Hospital, doctors surgery, primary and secondary schools close by. Good access to A30 dual carriageway. Mains gas available.
The site compromises a level plot, set down from the road way, fronting onto Dunheved Fields. Outline planning consent has been granted for the construction of a four bedroom detached dwelling with garage.
The plot is situated at the southern end of Dunheved Road on the junction with Dunheved Fields. Within level walking distance of the property is a range of social, commercial and shopping facilities. Immediately adjacent is the town’s secondary school, Launceston College with just beyond Coronation Park including leisure centre with indoor swimming pool and squash courts. In the opposite direction the doctors surgery and hospital are nearby together with Dunheved Bowling Club and Launceston College playing fields including tennis courts.
Launceston sits alongside the A30 dual carriageway spine road for Cornwall and Devon just inside Cornwall on the border with Devon. The town enjoys a good balance of travel distance to all parts of the two counties.
In all directions from Launceston there is scenery of outstanding natural beauty. To the north is one of the country's most stunning stretches of National Trust cliff scenery with southwest coast path, quaint former fishing villages and popular family surfing beaches. To the west are the open spaces of Bodmin Moor ideal for walking and riding and to the east is Dartmoor National Park. Running southwards the hidden Tamar Valley steeped in 18th century mining history is renowned for salmon fishing and flows out into historic Plymouth sound with all its yachting activities.
To the east of Launceston the city of Exeter (42 miles) provides intercity rail link, international airport and M5 motorway link. To the south the city of Plymouth provides continental ferry port.
Outline planning consent has been granted by Cornwall Council Planning Department for the construction of one detached two storey, four bedroom dwelling with attached double garage (all matters reserved), under cover of application and decision number PA16/10221 dated 08th February 2017.
A copy of the planning consent and associated drawings can be provided upon request or on the Cornwall Council Planning Portal using the above decision number.
It is understood mains water, drainage, electricity and gas are available to the site, however prospective purchasers must verify for themselves the availability and connect costs of any services wanted.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8420550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.