Land for saleHamstead Hill, Birmingham
- A UNIQUE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
- PRESTIGIOUS PARCEL OF LAND
- CA. 1.48 ACRES
- PLANNING FOR 6 SUPERB DETACHED
- 5 ULTRA CONTEMPORARY DESIGNS
- POPULAR AND SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- BIRMINGHAM PLANNING REF: 2017/04245/PA
- BUYERS FEES APPLICABLE
A unique opportunity to acquire a prestigious parcel of land extending to approximately 1.48 acres for the erection of 6 no. executive dwelling houses, new road and associated works. 1854 ft² to 2340 ft². One on the site frontage and five to the rear.
BIRMINGHAM PLANNING REF: 2017/04245/PA - Subject to Conditions
Information Pack available.
Birmingham Planning website with the above reference will provide further detailed reports.
Purchasers to be responsible for payment of the selling agents fees, 2% of the purchase price realised, exclusive of VAT. Payable upon exchange of contracts.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8396542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Carr Land & New Homes, Land . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.