Shop for saleAlexandra Park Road, London
979 sq. ft.
- 979 sq ft (90 sq m)
- Use class orders: A3 Restaurants and Cafes
- Indian Restaurant prominently located on popular busy Alexandra Park Road in Muswell Hill, North London with plenty of footfall, traffic and local schools.
- It is located close to both Alexandra Palace and Muswell Hill playing fields.
- The ground floor has been refurbished to an immaculate standard with up to 75 covers and bar/serving area to the front with kitchen, ladies and male toilets to the rear.
- Also large storage area and access for deliveries to the rear.
- Use A3/A4/A5 restaurant and cafe/drinking establishment and hot food takeaway.
- Premium £100,000 subject to contract as a guide for the benefit of the lease, goodwill, fixtures and fittings.
- Rental £22,000 per annum exclusive.
- Lease held by way of a full repairing and insuring basis with an unexpired term of 18 years approx with the lease subject to 5 yearly rent reviews, It is we understand that the lease is granted inside
Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this Indian Restaurant prominently located on popular busy Alexandra Park Road in Muswell Hill, North London with plenty of footfall, traffic and local schools.
It is located close to both Alexandra Palace and Muswell Hill playing fields.
The ground floor has been refurbished to an immaculate standard with up to 75 covers and bar/serving area to the front with kitchen, ladies and male toilets to the rear.
Also large storage area and access for deliveries to the rear.
Use A3/A4/A5 restaurant and cafe/drinking establishment and hot food takeaway.
Premium £100,000 subject to contract as a guide for the benefit of the lease, goodwill, fixtures and fittings.
Rental £22,000 per annum exclusive.
Lease held by way of a full repairing and insuring basis with an unexpired term of 18 years approx with the lease subject to 5 yearly rent reviews, It is we understand that the lease is granted inside the security of the tenure provisions of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, part 2 as amended.
Business rates we have been advised by the current owner that the rates payable are £7,500 per annum approx. However, all interested parties are recommended to make their own enquiries to the local rating department at the London Borough of Haringey,
Size 979 sq ft approx.
Opening hours Sunday - Thursday 5pm - 11pm. Friday and Saturday 5pm - 11.30pm including Bank Holidays.
Staff owner managed with 8 staff.
Turnover with we understand a current turnover in excess of £208,000 per annum approx.
Accounts available on request.
Legal costs with each party to bear their own legal costs whereas the incoming tenant to pay for the freeholders/landlords legal costs.
Local authority London Borough of Haringey.
Energy performance certificate with an asset rating of 134 - F with a copy of this property's energy performance certificate it is available on request.
Warren Anthony will charge a fee of £250 plus VAT for taking up references for any proposed tenant. This fee is non refundable after the references have been applied for whether they are accepted or not by the landlord.
A holding deposit will be required to secure the property. The deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held in the Warren Anthony client account.
Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plant which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
Warren Anthony for themselves for the Lessors, Vendors and their agents give notice that,
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part to Warren Anthony.
4. All rent, prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
For more information or appointment to view please contact our Watford office on either 01923 220 012.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27469216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Anthony Estate Agents, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.