Pub for saleRed Lion Inn, Blackwater, Truro, TR4
Sold by Us
- Two storey semi-detached village pub situated just off the A30
- Extensive private accommodation located in the upper parts
- Trading areas for circa 50 covers benefit from retained period features including exposed beams and log burners
- Alternate use opportunity subject to obtaining the necessary consents
Blackwater is a well proportioned village in Cornwall located approximately 3 miles north east of the neighbouring town of Redruth and approximately 6 miles east of the city of Truro. The village is situated just off the A30 in a semi-rural position. The pub is surrounded by residential dwellings with a car sales garage located directly opposite.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-70587509.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James A Baker, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.