Office for saleClifford House, Binley Road, Coventry, West Midlands, CV3
9,880 sq. ft.
- 9,880 sq ft (917 sq m)
- Leasehold office opportunity
- 34 On-site Car Parking Spaces
- Total Site Area 0.435 Acres
- Steel Fenced and Gated Car Park
- 0.6 Miles to Coventry University Campus
The premises form part of a terrace of buildings and are currently used as offices, having originally been built as residential dwellings . The buildings are of traditional brick built construction with pitched tiled roof. The property is arranged over three floors, basement, ground and first floor
with a single storey ancillary building to the rear. The site has excellent car parking provision and is secure and gated.
The property sits on a prominent site fronting the roundabout linking Binley Road, Sky Blue Way and Phoenix Way ( A444 ) less than 2 miles from Coventry City Centre.
The property is well located for access to the national Motorway network as well as Coventry Mainline Station to London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-70935359.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1084FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bromwich Hardy, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.