Land for saleCanterbury
FOUR WOODLAND PLOTS AVAILABLE PRICED FROM £112,800 - £160,000
CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND ACCESS FOR EACH PLOT.
These four woodland plots are situated approximately 20 mins from Canterbury centre on the A2 near Upper Harbledown, and is part of Blean wood. Hidden away and yet easily accessible, with access into each woodland directly off the A2 onto a quiet private woodland track. Beyond the locked gates leading to the wood, the woodland track continues along the North and western borders to allow vehicle access. There are no public footpaths or any public access to the woodland itself. These woods are surrounded by woodlands on all sides.
Rides have been created for owner's access to areas within the woodland, making it possible to park their car and also easy for wood extraction and camping at the camp site.
The woods offer extremely diverse and character filled woodland due to the situation and the varied range of tree species. There is a mixture of trees including mature Oak, Ash, Sweet Chestnut, Beech, Birch, Willow and Hornbeam. The understorey consists of Hazel, Hawthorn and Holly plus many more. Moss and many varieties of fungi thrive here. There are bluebell glades and a rich variety of wildlife. There is a total feeling of privacy for the campsites which are on each site, plus wood stores.
The woodlands are designated as ancient semi natural woodland ASNW and have Tree Preservation Orders on them.
There is access directly off the A2 at 'Gate services', which is only accessible to westbound traffic.
* If approaching from the west, exit the A2 at the Upper Harbledown turning and turn first right over the A2 re-joining it westbound.
* A little way down turn into Gate services.
* There is parking at Sheila's Kitchen. Please park your vehicle here as you can only view the woodland on foot.
* Walk just past the ESSO garage and turn left up the tarmac track which is a public footpath.
* After about 120 meters go past the metal gate keeping to the left hand track that goes through the woods.
* After a further 250 meters you will reach another metal gate and a 'woodlands for sale' sign.
* Go around the gate and turn immediately left down the track / public footpath and Anselm wood is on the left hand side.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHA0001687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Machin Lane, Rochester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.