Restaurant for saleMedway Parade, Perivale, Greenford, UB6
- Prominant G/F Unit
- Moments from A40 linking to Central London
- Close to South Greenford Station
- Extensively Refurbished
- A5 Licensed Unit
- Multiple Street Parking Spaces Available
- Rear Access
- Functioning Kitchen to Rear
This prominent unit based on a small parade of shops in Perivale and moments from the A40 linking the unit to central London.
This A5 licensed former takeaway has been extensively refurbished to offer a main retail unit at the front with kitchen and storage to the rear with W/C and shower room. The property benefits from rear access and numerous metered bays outside and free parking moments away.
The total area of the ground floor including W/C totals approx. 909 sq. ft.
We would advise for incoming purchasers to make their own enquiries with the relevant authorities.
The leasehold is available to purchase at a guide price of £390,000 or to Rent at a guide price of £24,000 per annum on a FRI Lease.
Each party to bear their own legal costs.
Strictly by appointment through Gibbs Gillespie.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COM170067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.