Retail Property (high street) for sale4F Pets & Products, Unit 69, Pannier Market, Back Quay, Truro TR1 2LL
Offers in Region of
809 sq. ft.
- 809 sq ft (75 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- WELL ESTABLISHED PET PRODUCTS BUSINESS
- PRIME RETAIL PREMISES IN BUSY INDOOR MARKET
- CENTRALLY LOCATED WITHIN TRURO
- ANNUAL RENT £13,500
- ACCOMMODATION ARRANGED OVER TWO FLOORS
Retail Space - 38.1sqm (411sqft)
Main Area - 27.6sqm (297sqft)
Kitchen - 5.0sqm (53sqft)
Office - 4.5sqm (48sqft)
Net Internal Area - 37.1sqm (399sqft)
Grand Net Internal Area Total - 75.2sqm (809sqft)
A New Lease is available direct with the Landlord; for a term of 10-Years. The passing rent is £13,500 plus VAT per annum.
Offers for the business are sought in the region of £10,000 plus SAV.
Business accounts are available on request.
An internal inspection can be arranged via Redgrave Commercial.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PetShopPannier. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redgrave Commercial, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.