Shop for saleNew Edinburgh Road, Glasgow, G71
- Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Fantastic Internal Condition
- Excellent Decorative Order
- Quality Tiling Throughout
- Quality Floor Coverings
- Fully Furnished
- Double glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Excellent Central Location
Ideal for a hairdresser beautician who wants to hit the ground running, there is a variety of stock items that would be included in the sale price. Deceptively spacious premises with space for at least 4 stylists. There is a staff kitchen area and modern toilets.
The building comes with Gas Central Heating and a large glass fronted shop window.
Fully alarmed with a security shutter to the front, an ideal location for Uddingston, Viewpark, Bellshill and Bothwell.
Offers would be considered for another type of business and the agent would be happy to discuss change of use and any alternative business proppositions. The property was a grocery store and news agents before the convertion to the hairdressers.
Overal Dimensions - 10.2 x 6.0 m (33′6″ x 19′8″ ft)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Scottish Property Centre, Motherwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.