10 bedroom residential development for sale11 Argyle Road, Ealing, London W13
- For sale by auction
- Investment Freehold Building
- Bedrooms: 10
Lot 37 - This lot is for sale by auction as lot 37 on Thursday 15th February 2018.
A Freehold Double Fronted HMO Building
- Arranged to provide Eleven Bedsitting Rooms with Communal Bathroom/Kitchen Facilities
- Each Bedsitting Room subject to an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
- Previous Planning Permission granted for Conversion to Four Flats (2 x Two Bedroom and 2 x One Bedroom). Now Lapsed
- Possible potential for Reconfiguration/Sub-Division subject to obtaining all necessary consents
- 150 metres from West Ealing Rail Station which will provide Crossrail/Elizabeth Line services from December 2019
- Total Current Rent Reserved
£70,560 per annum (equivalent)
The property is located on the west side of Argyle Road, close to its junction with Manor Road and a short walk from West Ealing Rail Station. Local shops and amenities, including a Waitrose store, are easily accessible, as are the more extensive facilities of Ealing Broadway to the east. West Ealing Rail Station (which will provide Crossrail/Elizabeth Line services from December 2019) provides a regular and direct service to London Paddington Station, with a journey time of approximately 14 minutes. The open spaces of Walpole Park are to the south. The A40 and M4 Motorway are to the north and south respectively.
The property comprises a double fronted building arranged over lower ground, raised ground and two upper floors. There is an amenity area to the rear. The building is internally arranged to provide 11 bedsitting rooms and ancillary accommodation and was previously the subject of planning permission for conversion to provide four self-contained flats (now lapsed).
Accommodation and Tenancies
A schedule of Accommodation and Tenancies is set out below.
Local Planning Authority Ealing Council.Tel 0208 825 6600.The property previously benefitted from planning permission (Ref PP/2009/1668) dated 21st July 2009 for Conversion of House in Multiple Occupation (HMO) into four self-contained flats.The property may afford possible potential for reconfiguration/sub-division, subject to obtaining all necessary consents.
Please email email@example.com with the subject header 'Viewing Lot 37'
Messrs Awdry Bailey and Douglas(Ref Oliver Gray).Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Guide Prices. Where a guide price (or range of prices) is given, that guide is the minimum price at which, or range of prices within which, the seller might be prepared to sell on the date on which the guide price, or range of prices, is published. The reserve price is the minimum price at which the property can be sold. Both the guide price and the reserve price may be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction. All guide prices are quoted 'subject to contract'. The latest published guide price, or range of prices, are displayed on our website. The latest published guide, or range of prices, will normally be at or above any reserve price. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that these guides are not misleading, it is possible that the reserve price set for any lot may exceed the previously quoted guide price - as the seller may fix the final reserve price just before bidding commences. If a guide price is listed as 'TBA', it means that there is no guide price at present - please do not call our office. The guide price, or range of prices, will be published online immediately it becomes available at www.auction.co.uk. Please check regularly for updates. Lots may be sold or withdrawn prior to auction.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1059000043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allsop , Auction. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Allsop , Auction on 0207 494 3686.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.