Commercial Property for sale499, London Road (Licensed Grocers), Glasgow, G401NQ
- Double fronted LICENSED Convenience store in prime G40 postcode. Ground floor - extending to 930.75 sq.ft (86.47 m2). Busy Bridgeton area within the City Centre (highly populated residential area). Su
- The anticipated Rental Income is expected in the region of £12,500 per annum based on FRI Lease terms. Boasts an 10% yield based on Guide Price. Public transport is available with both bus and rail, a
- Premises are becured by Motorised Metal Electric Roller Shutters and Security Alarm. Recently traded as U Save convenience store --- Freehold Commercial Sale --- Excellent transport links to Glasgow C
- Internally finished to a high standard (SOLD AS SEEN) - Most Recently Occupied as a local convenience store - Sale due to retirement. The local area has seen major re-generation recently with extensiv
- Rarely available PRIME City Centre location poised on London Road contiguous to Argyle Street within the Busy Bridgeton Area benefiting from high levels of footfall and impressive double frontage
Double fronted LICENSED Convenience store in prime G40 postcode. Ground floor - extending to 930.75 sq.ft (86.47 m2). Busy Bridgeton area within the City Centre (highly populated residential area). Suitable for rate relief (sub £15,000 p/a). Rental potential - £12,500 per annum --- Suitable for a range of uses and/or change of use - 10%-12% yield based on SALE at Guide Price. Public transport is available with both bus and rail. Main bus route on Morrison Street offering commuter direct access into the City Centre. COMPRISES: Main shop floor, rear toilets, store room and kitchen facilities. SELF CONTAINED UNIT - SUITABLE FOR MULTI PURPOSE BUSINESS - Secured by metal Electric Roller Shutters and main door roller shutter and Security Alarm. Recently traded as U-Save convenience store. Freehold Commercial Sale. Currently trading however vacant possession will be available upon completion Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3289177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.