Light Industrial for saleWear Court, Wallis Road, Middlesbrough, Cleveland, TS6
244 sq. m.
- Business for sale
- 2,626 sq ft (244 sq m)
- Ref 14634J
- PRECISION ENGINEERING
The business is situated on the outskirts of Middlesborough, North Yorkshire.
This engineering business is located in the well-established and large Skippers Lane Industrial Estate, surrounded by a plethora of independent commercial businesses.
The estate is accessible from the A66, A19 and A174, with the A1(M) motorway is just a short drive from the business.
Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market this thriving Engineering business. The business itself has been run as a precision engineering company for over 7 years.
The business is an established precision company which pride themselves on professional precision engineering services and general engineering to clients throughout Middlesbrough and the surrounding areas of Cleveland.
The business has built up an excellent reputation within the area for the high quality and workmanship of their services, which has resulted in a loyal client base and a high volume of recommendations.
The business provides the following services:-
• Precision and general machining in a variety of materials
• Low volume turning machining
• Low volume machining
• Prototyping and much more
• low volume CNC machining can be done, but off site.
We feel there is scope for a new owner to increase the turnover by extending the opening hours. A new owner could also embark on a modest marketing campaign to highlight the goods and services offered, as well as maximising the use of social media to promote the business. There is already a website in place to advertise the business, which could be developed further to promote to new custom.
This is an excellent opportunity for a new owner to take this already busy and thriving business to the next level; therefore, early viewing must come highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
PREMISES & EQUIPMENT
2 Central Lathes
1 Milling Machine
1 Radial arm drill
1 bench grinder
1 pedestal grinder
1 A frame lifting hoist (Weighing in at half tone).
We are advised the business is being sold as a Leasehold
Remaining lease length is 2 years
Rent £950 monthly
The business opening hours are:-
Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.30 pm
The business is owner run.
The business generated an advised turnover of circa £82,000 and a gross profit of 64% as of 2017.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14634J. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hilton Smythe, Bolton . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.