Commercial Property for sale544, Dumbarton Road, Partick, Glasgow, G116SW
- PRIME 1200 SQUARE FEET CORNER High St Unit in West End off HYNDLAND ROAD. Seldom available west end UNIT. Market rental potential up to £16,000. Current LEASE EXPIRES March 2018 (was £9,000 p.a low re
- SUPERB West End Location. LEASE EXPIRES March 2018 option to renegotiate a higher rental or relet for closer to market rental - £16,000 p.a Lease expires soon (year to year) rent was low £9,000 pa Ret
- 100% Rates discount possible under Glasgow City Council small business bonus scheme as rateable value £11,000pa. (SUB £15,000 TV). Fantastic CORNER position in high footfall location with many nationa
- Excellent asset management opportunity. Competitively Priced To Guarantee a Quick Sale. Sure to attract strong investor interest due to location and price. Minutes to trendy Byres Road, Glasgow Univer
- FRESH ENTRY Prime Corner West End Retail off Crow Road whilst within 5 minutes off GLASGOW UNIVERSITY and LANCEFIELD QUAY. This corner unit would appeal to various national tenants.
PRIME CORNER High St Retail Unit in West End. 1,200 sq ft corner unit. ***VAT FREE PROPERTY NO VAT PAYABLE ON PRICE*** Market rental £15-16,000 per annum was let at low rental £9,000 p.a lease on tactic relocation (year to year) lease up March 2018 low rental £9,000 p.a could be re-negotiated towards market rent or VACANT POSSESSION obtained. ** Market rental potential up to £16,000. 100% PRIME RARELY AVAILABLE Shop in Up-Market WEST END OF Glasgow on busy main road close to BYRES ROAD, Glasgow University & Botanic Gardens. Fantastic corner position in high footfall location with many national occupiers in vicinity including: Tesco, TSB, Lidl, Comet, Morrisons and many other niche traders. SUPERB West End Location. Currently let at £9k pa (lease up March 2018) to Retail Services Ltd. Potential to re-negotiate or re-let at true market level up to £16k pa. Excellent asset management opportunity. Competitively Priced To Guarantee a Quick Sale. Sure to attract strong investor interest due to location and price. Minutes to trendy Byres Road, Glasgow University, Kelvingrove Park and Crow Road/Hyndland. Excellent level of passing vehicular traffic and pedestrian footfall. The property comprises a corner shop retail unit occupying an end-terraced position on the ground floor of a traditional building professionally factored. ***Seldom available for sale by auction*** PRICED TO SELL. Likely to be popular as rarely will a shop in the WEST END of Glasgow become available for sale. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3288769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.