Shop for saleWickham Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- Ground Floor shop with Residential Upper Parts
- Freehold Investment For Sale
- Vacant Possession of Ground Floor Shop
- Residential Flat currently Let
GROUND FLOOR SHOP WITH RESIDENTIAL UPPER PARTS
FREEHOLD INVESTMENT FOR SALE
The property occupies a prominent position on the main Wickham Road which is one of the primary transport routes linking the East side of Croydon with West Wickham.
The property comprises a two storey end of terrace building with rendered elevations.
The ground floor comprises retail/sales area with ancillary accommodation to the rear including kitchen and wc.
The net internal floor areas of the shop are as follows:
Retail Area: 51.16 sq m (551 sq ft)
Ancillary Area/Storage: 5.31 sq m (57 sq ft)
Total: 56.47 sq m (608 sq ft)
The upper parts comprise a good size self contained two bedroom flat with separate lounge, kitchen and bathroom. entry to the flat is to the right hand side of the shop front.
The ground floor will be vacant upon completion.
The residential flat is let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy and is currently let at £825 pcm.
The freehold interest is available for sale subject to the above tenancies for offers in excess of £365,000 plus VAT (if applicable), subject to contract
According to the Government website the Rateable Value is £16,500 pa. The UBR for 2017/18 is 46.6p in the £.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate:
Full information available upon request.
Strictly by appointment
* Agents Note: Planning Permission had previously been granted for a ground floor extension of the rear. Purchasers should make their own enquiries.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-71314451.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 156WRS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gildersleve & Payne, Surrey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.