Commercial Property for saleTower Road, Newquay
- Ready to go project, work commenced (subject to regs)
- Central Newquay location
- 2 parking spaces
- PP for 4 self-contained residential apartments
- 3 complete new builds, one change of use
- Ideal project for rental investment or onward sales
- Existing building ideal as build store/workshop for new build
- Vacant, cleared and available immediately, light demolition
Residential development project in central Newquay with Planning approval for 4 x 2 bedroom apartments (3 new builds and 1 conversion)
Existing Building For Conversion - 8.26m x 7.01m wide (27'1 x 23' wide) - Slight L-shaped measurements with a newly constructed dividing wall at the end of the building with opening window through to the:
Existing Building For Demolition - 15.47m x 8.20m deep (50'09 x 26'11 deep) - For demolition and development. Providing for the 2 ground floor apartments with additional apartment over.
Planning Permission - Planning approval was granted on the 2nd August 2017 for the project. Further information can be obtained off the planning portal on the Cornwall Council website. (ref PA17/03620). Description of approved development:
“Change of use of part former launderette to create ground floor residential flat, together with the demolition of the rear single storey store/outbuilding and re-development of three residential flats comprising 2 units at ground floor and 1 unit at first floor level.”
Services - All mains services are located nearby, although prospective purchaser should satisfy themselves as to the whereabouts and suitability of available services.
Tenure - The entire property is being sold with freehold title to include the development section at the rear subject to two 999 year leases on the launderette and the flat over, which have been previously sold.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27611521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Start & Co, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.