Commercial Property for sale31-35, High Street, Leven Fife, KY84ND
- 100% PRIME FORMER DEPARTMENT STORE PREMISES OVER 4 FLOORS. CLASS 3 CONSENTS. Gross Internal Area ? 705 sq.m (7,589 sq.ft) approx. Rental potential £60,000 per annum NEXT DOOR TO POUNDLAND facing ICELA
- The subjects were formerly occupied by ?Cumming of Leven Menswear? and operated as a department store for many years. Gross internal floor area of 705.2 sq.m (7,591 square feet.. Comprising two inter-
- On Leven?s PRIME pedestrianised retail pitch. ***COSTA COFFEE HAS JUST OPENED ON HIGH STREET.*** Prime Spot only 12 miles to St Andrews. An extensive display frontage spans the full length of the fron
- Leven lies in the Fife Region approximately 35 miles north east of Edinburgh and 23 miles south west of Dundee. The main building to the front, with its elevation onto High Street extends over four fl
- PRIME Former Department Store. Property has Vast Potential and is sure to attract a lot of interest. Change of Use has been granted for Class 3 Usage. Planning REF 17/01660/FULL
The subjects are located to the south side of Leven High Street at its corner junction with Bank Street, in the main pedestrianised section. One of the town?s main car parks is situated immediately to the rear of the subjects on South Street/Viewforth Place. Leven lies in the Fife Region approximately 35 miles north east of Edinburgh and 23 miles south west of Dundee. Kirkcaldy lies some 9 miles to the west with St. Andrews 12 miles to the north east. Super investment potential in PRIME SPOT NEXT DOOR TO POUNDLAND facing ICELAND, CARD FACTORY, WILLIAM HILL along from SUPERDRUG ***SUPER SITE***Potential to be subdivided to 3-4 units subject to consents and likely to appeal to national occupiers. IDEAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY as over 4 floors. On Leven?s PRIME pedestrianised retail pitch. Rare investment opportunity. VAT FREE purchase.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3286474. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.