Land for sale, Land adjacent to St Maelrubha Close, Poolewe Achnasheen Wester Ross, IV222JP
- Planning permission for 4 contemporary kit houses.*** UNIQUE LOT*** 3.5 Acre Site World war 2 bunker on site (not listed)
- Planning permission in place for 4 contemporary new homes ( 2 x 3 bed, 2 x 4 bed) with award winning Heb Homes . Planning ref 16/04595/FUL
- Tree survey and archaeological survey, completed. Building Warrant would be required. Excellent Development potential. Planning granted January 2017.
- *** Riverside Cottage, Poolewe, Achnasheen, Ross-shire IV22 2LA Sold for £240,100 Jan 2014, Cliff House, Poolewe, Achnasheen, Ross And Cromarty IV22 2JU Sold for £157,791 April 2014 ***
- Poolewe has a shop, post office and hotel, while nearby Gairloch has a wider range of shops and amenities as well as schooling up to secondary level
Land adjacent to St Maelrubhas Close, Poolewe, Achnasheen IV22 2JP with planning permission in place for 4 new contemporary homes (2 x 3bed and 2 x 4 bed). Large rectangular 3.5 acre site with former WW2 bunker on site Planning ref 16/04595/FULThe site had magnificent mountain views to the rear, and is 5 mins walk to centre of The site is the former site of the WW2 Highland Fieldcraft centre, ans includes the large bunker that is still intact and ready for conversion (it is unlisted). The large bunker was part of the Highland Fieldcraft Centre during WW2. It is unlisted and ripe for development. The site itself has mountain views, and 5 minutes walk to the picturesque village centre which has a post office, shop, pub, primary school, jetty and community swimming pool.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2938093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.