Light Industrial for saleApollo Technology Park, Finedon Rd, Wellingborough, NN8 4BW
- 3 Phase Power
- Fit out packages available to suit buyer's requirements (on terms to be agreed)
- Free parking
- Featuring mezzanine, all utilities and fibre broadband capabilities
- Modern, secure, gated business park
- Light industrial/warehouse units (B1, B2 & B8)
- Units can be purchased separately or together
- Commercial units available, 1,600SGFT- 3,700SQFT
- Brand new, modern commercial development
Set in a prime location at Wellingborough near Milton Keynes, Bedford and Northampton and close to major road networks, Apollo Technology Park offers a fantastic commercial opportunity for businesses and buy to let investment.
Apollo Technology Park is a modern commercial development comprising of 36 individual light commercial units of varying sizes. Each unit can be purchased individually or together and can be reconfigured to buyer's specification (subject to terms being agreed) These desirable commercial units of 1,600STFT to 3,700SQFT offer high quality two storey accommodation with dedicated parking area.
* 1 x 3,794 SQ FT
* 2 x 2,094 SQ FT
* 1 x 2,356 SQ FT
* 4 x 3,015 SQ FT
* 19 x 1,663 SQ FT
* 5 x 2,806 SQ FT
* 3 x 2,088 SQ FT
* 1 x 3,533 SQ FT
The properties benefit from single and 3 phase mains electricity, water and drainage services. The units are also fitted with LED lighting, kitchenette and WC facilities.
Fit out packages available to suit buyer's requirements (on terms to be agreed).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Wellingborough (1.1 mi)
Disclaimer - Property reference ApolloTech_1600POA. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Apollo Technology Park LLP, Gawcott. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.