Light Industrial for salePitstone Green Business Park, LU7
5,838–8,265 sq. ft.
- 5,838 sq ft (542 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business, B2 General Industrial and B8 Storage and Distribution
- A modern end terrace unit constructed circa 2005
- B1, B2 and B8 planning use
- 18 allocated car parking spaces
- 6m plus eaves
- Fully alarmed
The subject property comprises a modern end terrace unit constructed with a steel portal frame with elevations formed of blockwork up to a height of approximately 2.25 metres and a combination of coated insulated profile microrib composite cladding panels. The roof is pitched and formed of insulated coated steel sheeting incorporating translucent roof lights.
Internally there are mezzanine offices to the front of the unit comprising approximately 770 sq ft together with a mezzanine floor within the main workshop/production area of 940 sq ft. There are 18 allocated car parking space.
Harvington Park is located on the successful Pitstone Green Business Park, which has attracted occupiers such as Goodrich Aerospace, Colbree Precisions Instruments and Garrard Windows.
The business park is located approximately 2 miles from the A41 dual carriageway which provides each access to the M25 (junction 20).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-71758802.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stimpsons, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.