4 bedroom residential development for saleResidential Development PlotMain Road,Dyffryn Cellwen,SA10 9LG
- 0.26 acres (0.11 hectares)
- Use class orders: C3 Dwelling Houses
- Outline Planning Permission for a Single Residential Unit
- Freehold with Vacant Possession
- 0.26 acres
Single Residential Development Plot at Main Road, Banwen, Neath is surplus to the requirements of Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council and interested parties are invited to submit written offer to acquire the freehold interest
Outline Planning Permission for 1 residential unit with no affordable housing requirement.
Site area is 0.26 acres.
Located near the A465, M4 motorway and various local amenities.
Interested parties are invited to submit written offers to acquire the freehold interest.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Treherbert (8.9 mi)
Disclaimer - Property reference Banwen. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council, Port Talbot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.