Warehouse for saleStonebridge Cross, Pointon Way, Hampton Lovett, Droitwich, Worcestershire, WR9 0LW
100,000–300,000 sq. ft.
- 100,000 sq ft (9,290 sq m)
- High quality landscaped business park
- Other unit sizes can be accommodated subject to planning
- 4 miles from Junction 5 of the M5 motorway
- B1, B2 and B8 uses
The buildings will typically be of single storey steel portal frame construction incorporating circa 5% office content. The eaves height of Plot 403-502 is 6m with buildings on Plot 300 up to 12m in height. All units will have their own dedicated parking and loading areas. Units are available to meet occupiers specific
requirements up to 200,000 sq ft. The indicative scheme for which planning consent has been granted provides for 4 separate units of 14,000, 15,650, 64,250 and 133,650 sq ft which can be adapted to meet individual company requirements. 1 acre plot plus space up to 250,000 sq ft.
Stonebridge Cross is situated off the A442 approximately 4 miles from Junction 5 of the M5 motorway. There has been significant development at Stonebridge Cross of late and the remaining plots represent the final phases of development at Stonebridge Cross.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-72366862.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 991D6618-596E-4237-A572-6B27EE584BD3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills , Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.