Commercial Property for salePaignton
- Two Adjoining Ground Floor Lock Up Shops
- Opportunity to Purchase Two Highly Visible Commercial Unit Freehold
- 58 Owner Occupied - Retail Area 66.8m2 (719 sq ft)
- 62 Currently Let (Sold Vacant) at £6,240 Per Annum - Retail Area 77m2 (828 sq ft)
- Flexible Accommodation for Either Investor or Owner Occupier
Situated close to Paignton town centre on Totnes Road the units are well positioned to benefit from the high volumes of traffic that pass daily and offer an attractive proposition for those looking to occupy premises in a highly visible position. Other nearby occupiers include Kia Motors, Toyota, E Interior Designers, Boots and the many independents located in Winner Street a busy trading street of Paignton.
58 TOTNES ROAD
27' 11'' x 29' 10'' (8.5m x 9.1m) (max)
66.8m2 (719 sq ft).
62 TOTNES ROAD
25' 3'' x 32' 10'' (7.7m x 10m) (max)
77m2 (828 sq ft).
The units could be connected by re-establishing a historic door between, giving one split level unit.
The freehold comprises the two ground floor retail units, in addition to this there are pedestrian pathway to the rear of the property and the lane on the left hand side of the building block. For further information please contact Agents, Bettesworths.
Viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged by prior appointment with the Sole Agents, Bettesworths.
58 Totnes Road 2017 List: £4,100. 62 Totnes Road 2017 List: £4,900. Please note this is not Rates Payable. Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries with the Local Billing Authority, Torbay Council.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8667109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bettesworths, Torquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.