Shop for salePenmere Hill, Falmouth
- Fabulous Central Location
- Ground Floor Commercial Space
- First Floor Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- Presented to Extremely High Standard
- Potential for Tenant to be in Situ
An exciting opportunity to acquire a mixed use freehold property situated in an excellent central location within Falmouth, which has been refurbished and maintained to an incredibly high standard. The property is made up of a 500 sq ft ground floor retail unit with a 2-bedroomed maisonette apartment above which has access from both the shop and an independent rear door. Ideal as an investment or for owner occupation, the quality of this property really must be viewed to be appreciated.
The current manager of the hair salon would consider staying on at the property. Please contact us to discuss this possibility.
Located centrally on Penmere Hill close to Falmouth Rugby Club.
Consisting of 2 bedrooms, living room, kitchen and bathroom.
Spread across 3 areas and currently utilised as a hair salon. The current hair salon manager would potentially like to remain in the property after the sale. Please contact us to discuss.
EPC - D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-72483272.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8701808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harding & Wakefield, Falmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.