Restaurant for saleMansfield Road, Nottingham
- Well-established takeaway business
- In the heart of Nottingham
- Within walking distance of Trent University
- Good customer base
- Enjoys high levels of regular and repeat business
- Ripe for development
- An ideal owner-managed business
- Guide price of £20,000
**PROFITABLE LEASEHOLD BUSINESS** On offer: an ESTABLISHED TAKEAWAY RESTAURANT within WALKING DISTANCE of the CITY CENTRE and TRENT UNIVERSITY. POTENTIAL TO DIVERSIFY and EXPAND. *CLICK NOW!*
If you are currently running a similar business and/or looking to expand and move into this area of the city, or if you are looking to start a new business, this could be exactly what you're looking for. It would make an ideal owner-managed business. So DON'T DELAY: CALL TODAY to discuss further!
We are delighted to offer this well-established takeaway restaurant to the market. Situated in the heart of Nottingham, the business has an established customer base and is in an excellent location. Not to be missed. READ ON!
This is a leasehold business sale.
There is a spacious shop area to the front of the property, with a storage/office area to the rear. There is also a w/c and a food preparation area.
Although the business is already well-established and successful, there is scope to increase capacity; to change the style of cuisine; and to expand opening hours by offering a lunchtime menu. The business is ready for new energy and ripe for development.
This business is conveniently located on one of the main routes into the city, minutes away from the Victoria Centre, Nottingham Trent University, the Concert Hall and other well-known landmarks.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-72582965.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8717874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Open Door, Solihull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.