Mixed Use for saleChurch Street, Church Gresley, Swadlincote
Offers in Region of
- Freehold Detached Property
- Mixed use investment opportunity
- Vacant ground floor retail premises
- Potential for conversion of ground floor to residential
- Tenanted upper floor maisonette - £370 pcm
- Retail unit previously let for £6,600 pa
The property is detached, and of a traditional brick construction with a pitched and tiled roof. To the ground floor there is a retail unit to the upper floors there is a split-level maisonette.
The ground floor retail premises previously traded as kitchen showroom, offering open plan space, with tiled walls and flooring.
There is a small open plan kitchen area to the rear, accessed via a separate door to the side of the property. The kitchen area has low level cupboards and drawers and a single sink and drainer.
Within the rear section of the ground floor there is also a separate electric shower, W.C, wash hand basin and single radiator.
Description Continued - To the first and second floor there is a spacious two bedroom maisonette. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, kitchen, living room to the front, two bedrooms and one bathroom.
The property could be potentially re-instated back to residential subject to the relevant consents.
Accommodation - Ground floor; 75.38m2 ( 811 ft.sq )
First Floor; 73.54 m2 (791 ft.sq )
Second Floor; 16.50 m2 (177 ft.sq)
Total Floor; 165 m2 ( 1,780 ft.sq )
Services - We understand the property to have mains gas, electricity, water and drainage however all parties should make their own enquiries.
Council Tax - The flat is allocated to council tax band A. The current rate payable for 2017 / 2018 is £1108 pa
Business Rate - The property has a current rateable value of £6,600
Tenure - The property is freehold
Asking Price - £160,000
Viewing - To arrange an internal inspection of the property please contact a member of the John Pye Property Team on 0115 9706060
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-72590783.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Burton-on-Trent (4.5 mi)
Disclaimer - Property reference 27781870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Pye Property, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.