Retail Property (high street) for saleMaridon Centre, Nether Hall Road, Doncaster, DN1
8,255 sq. ft.
- 8,255 sq ft (766 sq m)
- Mixed retail/meeting room/office/residential opportunity with net internal floor area of 767.07 sq m/8255 sq ft approx
- Unit 5 Nether Hall Road producing rental income of £22,500 per annum exclusive
- Potential for conversion of upper floors to residential units (subject to planning)
- High profile location within easy walking distance of town centre facilities
The property comprises an attached three storey building with extensive basement area and small rear yard.
The building is 'L'-shaped to the road junction and of solid brickwork construction under a double pitched roof with tile coverage and incorporates a single storey extension to the rear of 5 Nether Hall Road of cavity brickwork under a flat roof.
The property comprises several self contained units at ground/basement level laid out for retail/meeting room/restaurant use.
No. 1 Nether Hall Road (office/meeting room) and No 3 Nether Hall Road (retail unit) are currently vacant with No. 5 Nether Hall Road occupied as a restaurant on the ground and basement floors with ancillary first and second floor space.
The main entrance lobby to the Nether Hall Road frontage provides access to first and second floor levels above Nos. 1-3 Nether Hall Road. The the first floor is laid out as five principal rooms with ancillary wc facilities/kitchen off a landing/corridor. The second floor has previously been used for residential purposes and is sub divided to provide living room/kitchen diner/2 bedrooms/bathroom together with ancillary accommodation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-72750797.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PPH Commercial, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.