Land for saleParcel of Land between 27 - 35 Ripley Road, Heage, Belper, DE56
- 0.17 acres (0.07 hectares)
- Potential development site (subject to planning consent).
- Picturesque village location.
- Auction Sale Date - To be confirmed.
- FOR SALE
- Guide Price £150,000 - £175,000 Auction Sale Date - To be confirmed.
The trapezoidal shaped site comprises a gently sloping parcel of land situated in between No's 27 - 35 Ripley Road.
The frontage onto Ripley Road consists of a bramble hedgerow with the tapering inward to the rear and consisting of a mixture of scrub grass and soil.
Heage is a relatively small but picturesque Derbyshire village situated in between the larger settlements of Belper (2.5 miles to the south west) and Ripley (2.5 miles to the east).
The site is located on Ripley Road in an elevated position surrounded by residential dwellings and open countryside.
The site has been measured utilising digital mapping and is noted as having the following approximate areas:-
Total Site Area: 0.17 Acres / 0.07 Hectares
At present there is no existing planning consent in place for the site however, we believe that some form of residential development may be possible subject to obtaining the necessary planning permissions.
Interested parties are advised to seek further clarification with regards to any current or proposed use with the Local Authority.
No tests with respect to the availability or services connections have been undertaken and any interested parties are advised to make their own investigations with this regard.
Each party are to pay their own legal costs in connection with the transaction.
It is our understanding that VAT is not payable with this transaction. All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT. Purchasers must satisfy themselves as to the VAT position if necessary by taking the appropriate professional advice.
Strictly by appointment with the joint agents BB&J Commercial & SDL Graham Penny.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-72777254.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BB&J Commercial, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call BB&J Commercial, Derby on 01332 292825.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.