Commercial Property for sale15 William Street And 91 Mortimer Street, Herne Bay, Kent, CT6
Sold by Us
35–114 sq. m.
- 381 sq ft (35 sq m)
- Fully let mixed use investment
- Prominent town centre location
- Total passing income of £45,100 per annum
- A prominent town centre mixed use investment opportunity
The property comprises two buildings on the corner of Mortimer Street and William Street.
91 Mortimer Street is a two storey mid-terraced building with a retail unit on the ground floor. A separate entrance off Mortimer Street leads to a 2 bedroom flat on the first floor.
15 William Street is a three storey corner building. On ground floor there is a double fronted retail unit with return frontage to Mortimer Street. A separate entrance from William Street leads to a large 3 bedroom maisonette on first and second floors.
Both properties are of traditional construction with brick and rendered upper parts.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-72928301.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 893828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Caxtons Chartered Surveyors, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.