Industrial Park for saleMerchant Place, Mitchelston Industrial Estate, Kirkcaldy
12,346 sq. ft.
- 12,346 sq ft (1,146 sq m)
- Large site area of 2.45 acres with further development potential
- 5.75 metre minimum eaves height and 6.8 metres to the haunch
- Large Secure yard with concrete finish
- In close proximity to a range of other national and local occupiers
The property is situated on Merchant Place off Mitchelston Drive in Mitchelston
Industrial Estate to the north of Kirkcaldy town centre. Kirkcaldy is located in
central Fife, on the east coast of Scotland and is well located for serving
Glenrothes (5 minutes), Dunfermline (20 minutes), Edinburgh (40 minutes)
and the north.
Mitchelston is a well-established industrial estate housing a mix of trade
counters, industrial units and a business centre. Occupiers in close proximity
include a range of national and local operators such as Euro Car Parts,
Dingbro and Speedy Services.
The unit is located to the east of the Mitchelston estate immediately adjacent
to the A921 providing excellent branding potential. The site is easily accessed
from the A921 and subsequently A92 which serves the M90 motorway north
The property comprises a warehouse unit with trade counter of steel portal frame construction with concrete floors, overlaid in metal profile cladding.
Internally the unit comprises ground floor office accommodation, kitchen and WCs.
Pedestrian access is provided through a trade counter frontage incorporating double entrance doors. Loading access is afforded through 2 large roller shutter doors with a minimum height of 5 metres.
The maximum eaves height of the premises rises to 7.92 metres, with the minimum eaves height to the underside of the steel frame being 5.75 metres and 6.8 metres to the haunch.
This property is situated on a large site area of 2.45 acres which leaves plenty of room for development on the east side of the building. There is also ample car parking and circulation space for deliveries. The entire site is bounded by a secure steel palisade fence.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-73096361.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 107288_180A7K00. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.