Land for saleHall Road, Bradford
- Residential Building Plot
- Planning permission granted for 6 four bedroom semi - detached houses
- Conveniently situated on Hall Road
- Close to all local amenities and great transport links
- Ideal opportunity for property developers, builders or self- build project
A superb residential development opportunity with full planning permission granted for 6 four bedroom, semi detached houses in the popular Eccleshill area of Bradford and within close proximity of Apperly Bridge Train Station and Bradford City Centre. Planning application reference number 18/00479 /FUL .
Will consider one or multiple properties or land in part or full payment
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-73166030.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8799757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Doorsteps.co.uk, National . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.