Place of Worship for saleCAPEL HERMON, LLANDRILLO
Offers in Region of
- A freehold disused chapel building and adjoining vestry standing back from a roadside position on the periphery of the rural village of Llandrillo
- It fronts on to the B4401 Corwen to Bala road, with the market towns of Corwen and Bala being 5 and 8 miles distance respectively
- Constructed of stone walls with rendered elevations under a pitched slated roof and timber flooring, it is believed to have been erected circa 1880
- Sold inclusive of the fixed pulpit, pipe organ and pitch pine pews
- Connected to mains water, electricity and drainage
- The purchasers will abide by the usual covenants not to use the property for the sale of alcohol, drugs, betting or gaming etc
THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW GONE TO SEALED BIDS WITH BEST AND FINAL OFFERS TO REACH AGENTS OFFICE AT 38 HIGH STREET, BALA, GWYNEDD, LL23 7AB, IN A SEALED ENVELOPE MARKED "Offers for Capel Hermon, Llandrillo, Corwen, LL21 0TJ" BEFORE 10:00 A.M. ON THURSDAY 12TH JULY 2018.
The property consists of a now disused chapel building with adjoining vestry, and stands back from a roadside position on the periphery of the village of Llandrillo, and fronts on to the B4401 Corwen to Bala road, with the market towns of Corwen and Bala being 5 and 8 miles distance respectively. It was built circa 1880, in the Lombardic/Italian style with a gable entry plan, to the design of architect Richard Owens of Liverpool, and is constructed of stone with part rendered elevations under a pitched slated roof and timber flooring. The chapel has a gallery to three sides and is sold inclusive of the fixed pulpit and pipe organ and pitch pine pews.
The ACCOMMODATION comprises: - [all measurements are approximate]
13.33m x 11.83m with fitted pulpit, pipe organ, pitch pine pews and timber flooring; doors through to the:
7.23m x 4.74m with side access door; exposed beams.
4.79m x 4.59m with stainless steel sink unit with 'Creda' water heater.
housing the oil fired central heating boiler.
to three sides.
Brick built Ladies and Gents Toilets.
Mains water, electricity, and drainage.
NOTE: The Agents have not tested any electrical installation, central heating system (if any) or other appliances and services, referred to in these particulars and no warranty is given as to their working ability.
Denbighshire County Council, PO Box 62, Ruthin, Denbighshire, LL15 9AZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-73415369.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference B610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tom Parry & Co, Bala. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.